One of the best ways to beat the heat, is by way of sweet, icy treats. So, we’re going to teach you how to make some super easy! Plus, these are infused, so they’ll be extra perfect for your day by the pool. Imagine it: laying out, our high honey strawberry popsicles, and a tan— what says summer more than that right there? Always remember you can alter these recipes to fit your dietary needs, or preferences. But, for these guys, strawberries and honey are a match fit for a king. All you’ll need, are a few ingredients, and a popsicle tray.
High Honey Strawberry Popsicles: Beat the heat with these babies…
- 2 1/2 cups strawberries— or you can split up the fruit! Pineapple or kiwi would be delicious too. Whichever route you take, just do 2 1/2 cups of the fruit, chopped
- 1/4 cup cannabis infused honey
- juice from 1 lemon, and zest
- 1 1/2 cup yogurt— I prefer vanilla, but it’s up to you!
- Chocolate for dipping if you want!
- A popsicle mold tray
- This recipe is as simple as tossing all of your ingredients into a blender or food processor, blending it together, giving it a taste, and pouring it into the mold!
- Adjust the flavors accordingly after you taste it. Then, pop these in the freezer for a few hours and you’re good to go.
- If you prefer, you can melt down some chocolate for dipping. Just wait until they freeze! But, how you customize is up to you. You can dip in chocolate, coat it in nuts, coconut… whatever you like!
Now, you have a versatile, yummy, infused treat to enjoy while the weather is hot. Flavor it hoe you like, change it up— just keep the base and go from there! You have tons of options, but for now— we’ll stick to these delicious high honey strawberry popsicles. I guarantee they’re going to be our treat of the summer— I hope they’re yours too!