When it comes to healthy, delicious sides— there are options abound. However, it’s quite easy to lose your inspiration, and fall into a rut of doing the same dishes over and over. Luckily, we’re here to help refresh your menu with light, tasty, infused options that you can serve at the next dinner party. Our CBD-infused fennel asparagus salad is delicious, crowd-friendly, and guilt-free…
CBD-infused Fennel Asparagus Salad: Guilt-free Side Dishes
- 1 bundle Asparagus, cut into thirds
- 1/2 Fennel Bulb, shaved or cut thin
- 1/2 White Onion, shaved or cut thin
- 2 tbsp whole grain dijon mustard
- 1 tbsp Potli CBD-infused honey
- 1/2 lemon, juiced
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- Steam asparagus for three minutes and then move to an ice bath
- While asparagus is cooling, use a mandolin or sharp knife to shave your fennel and white onion into a mixing bowl
- Next, in a smaller mixing bowl, combine lemon juice, honey, and whole grain mustard. Whisk together until blended.
- Then, after lemon, honey, and mustard are combined, whisk as you slowly drizzle in olive oil. Whisk until dressing is emulsified and cohesive.
- Finally, remove your asparagus from the ice bath, shake dry, and add to mixing bowl with fennel, and onion. Then, add your dressing and mix together.
- Once your salad is coated, give it a taste! Add salt or pepper as you see fit, and serve!
Now, you have a delicious CBD-infused fennel asparagus salad to eat with your dinner, or serve to your guests. As always, we encourage you to infuse as wanted, or needed. This dish does just fine without the CBD— or with a little bit more. Although, we don’t suggest adding any more honey. Instead, consider an infused olive oil— Potli just released a new one that would be a perfect addition. Enjoy responsibly, infuse to your liking, and eat away!! This salad is one I just can’t ever seem to put down…
When it comes to a good cookout side dish, you want light, fresh, delicious, and easy to eat. So, we have a new, great option to add to the mix. We’ve put together an infused, crowd-friendly charred corn salad with CBD and Cotija chesse. It’s non-psychoactive infusion makes it friendly to all of your adult guests, and it gives it just that earthy, relaxing bite that’s perfect for an afternoon in the pool.
Charred Corn Salad with CBD and Cotija Cheese
- 1/2 Fresno chile, sliced
- Handful of cilantro
- 1 shallot, sliced
- 3 ears of corn, husked
- 4 tbsp CBD-infused extra-virgin olive oil
- 1/4 cup cotija cheese, crumbled
- 1/4 cup lime juice, fresh squeezed
- Salt and pepper to taste
- First, in a bowl, combine shallot, chile, and lime juice.
- Second, heat your grill to medium heat.
- Third, take one half of the grill and place the corn directly onto the grate. Let the corn blacken slightly and then flip it until you have a slight char on all sides and then pull off and let cool.
- Then, as the corn is cooling, put a cast iron onto the grate.
- When the corn is cool, chop it off in planks.
- Once the cast iron is hot, add your oil, shallot, chile, and lime juice combination. Slightly sauté it and then pull from heat and add corn back to the mix.
- Now, transfer to a bowl and let cool
- Then, add in cheese, cilantro, and your remaining oil.
- Finally, give it a taste, and add salt and pepper to taste.
Now, you have a delicious, easy, refreshing side dish to take to your next cookout. This charred corn salad can be modified in any way you’d like. Add flavors, ingredients, and take away as you please. There are plenty of options, depending on what taste you would prefer. Next time? Add some avocado!
when it comes to recipes for the summer, we typically want something light, easy, and guilt-free for our summer bodies. So, we’ve been focusing in on just that— plus a little cannabis. So, for our next claim to fame, we’ve put together a little light and easy summer sativa pasta bowl. We’ve crafted this one with regular wheat pasta. But, we also suggest swapping out those traditional noodles with spaghetti squash or zucchini noodles for a healthier twist. But, when it comes to cannabis, I’d stick to sativa. That way, you’re ready to hit the outdoors— instead of taking a nap on the couch.
Summer Sativa Pasta Bowl
- 1 box of wheat pasta, the shredded meat from one spaghetti squash, or two zucchini’s spiraled
- 1 cup rainbow blend cherry tomatoes, cut into halves
- 1/4 cup basil leaves, ripped into your choice of size
- 1 avocado, cut into small strips
- 1 corn cob, charred and stripped
- watermelon radish, sliced thin
- cilantro to taste
- farmer’s cheese, feta, or goat— depending on taste
- 1/4 cup sativa-infused olive oil
- 2 tbsp fresh squeezed lemon juice
- Zest from one lemon
- 1/2 shallot, chopped small
- 1 spoonful of dijon mustard
- 1 tsp local honey or a pinch of sugar— you pick
- pinch salt and black pepper
- For the dressing, combine all ingredients— besides salt and pepper in a blender or food processor and blend until smooth. When the consistency is smooth, give it a taste and add salt and pepper according to taste.
- This summer sativa pasta bowl is best served slightly chilled— this is why it works best with raw zucchini noodles. If you go that route, spiralize them, salt them, put in an ice bath, drain, and then press the noddles to release as much moisture as possible. Otherwise, just cook your noodles and set them aside in a large bowl.
- Add tomatoes, corn, watermelon radish, basil, cheese, and toss. When they are combined well, top with the dressing you made and combine again. Then add in cilantro, stir again. Then, top with avocado.
Now, you’ll have a lose little pasta salad that you can pack in the cooler for the pool. It’s easy, it’s light, and it’ll give you the perfect buzz to float your day away. As always, we encourage you to play with the recipe. Every recipe should serve as a jumping off point for your creativity— unless your baking… that’s like chemistry.
One of the best ways to beat the heat, is by way of sweet, icy treats. So, we’re going to teach you how to make some super easy! Plus, these are infused, so they’ll be extra perfect for your day by the pool. Imagine it: laying out, our high honey strawberry popsicles, and a tan— what says summer more than that right there? Always remember you can alter these recipes to fit your dietary needs, or preferences. But, for these guys, strawberries and honey are a match fit for a king. All you’ll need, are a few ingredients, and a popsicle tray.
High Honey Strawberry Popsicles: Beat the heat with these babies…
- 2 1/2 cups strawberries— or you can split up the fruit! Pineapple or kiwi would be delicious too. Whichever route you take, just do 2 1/2 cups of the fruit, chopped
- 1/4 cup cannabis infused honey
- juice from 1 lemon, and zest
- 1 1/2 cup yogurt— I prefer vanilla, but it’s up to you!
- Chocolate for dipping if you want!
- A popsicle mold tray
- This recipe is as simple as tossing all of your ingredients into a blender or food processor, blending it together, giving it a taste, and pouring it into the mold!
- Adjust the flavors accordingly after you taste it. Then, pop these in the freezer for a few hours and you’re good to go.
- If you prefer, you can melt down some chocolate for dipping. Just wait until they freeze! But, how you customize is up to you. You can dip in chocolate, coat it in nuts, coconut… whatever you like!
Now, you have a versatile, yummy, infused treat to enjoy while the weather is hot. Flavor it hoe you like, change it up— just keep the base and go from there! You have tons of options, but for now— we’ll stick to these delicious high honey strawberry popsicles. I guarantee they’re going to be our treat of the summer— I hope they’re yours too!
A sweet and salty dessert is always the way to go. It satisfies that craving in a perfect, harmonious way. Especially when it’s easy to make and you don’t have to bake it. So, we’ve got just the thing… Infused Peanut Butter Pretzel Bars. They’re sweet, salty, infused, and quick to throw together. The good news is, too, that you can top them off however you want. Chocolate, ice cream, fresh fruit… the possibilities are endless and you know we endorse a good little riff on any recipe.
Infused Peanut Butter Pretzel Bars
- Parchment paper for pan lining
- 1 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1/2 cup pretzels, chopped into whatever size pieces you prefer
- 1 1/2 cups powdered sugar
- 6 tbsp canna-butter— or half and half, depending on your potency standards, melted
- 1/4 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1/2 cup nuts: Walnuts, almonds, or roasted peanuts are likely your best route
- 2 cups of flavored chips— you can go chocolate, butterscotch, more peanut butter, white chocolate… you pick here!
- Start by lining your pan with parchment paper and setting it aside.
- In a mixing bowl combine your sugar, peanut butter, and melted down butter. Stir together until well-combined. Then, add in your pretzels. Stir until evenly coated. Then, pour the mixture into your pan and press it down to create a base for your bars. Set aside.
- In a saucepan over low low heat, combine your flavored chips and whipping cream. You want to stir pretty regularly, and remove from heat as soon as the pieces are melted enough to combine with the cream.
- Then, pour that mixture over top of the base you made. Spread it out evenly, and then top it off with the nuts, and whatever else you want! Strawberries, chocolate drizzle, more canna-butter, caramel… you pick it and put it on top of there!
- Now, all you have to do is wait. Cover them up and refrigerate for a few hours before you serve them up.
Now, you’ve made the sweetest, saltiest, more sweet-tooth curving edible there ever was. just be careful not to eat too many. These infused peanut butter pretzel bars are easy to make, quick to serve, and can be adapted however you choose. So, play with the recipe, mix it up, and let us know what else you might come up with! There are plenty of options out there to satisfy your specific craving, So, have fun with it and report back!
Now that the weather is getting nicer, we are often trying to find more reasons to get outside. What better way to do so than to spend a day by the pool or having a picnic? So, we’re starting the picnic series. We’re going to focus on fresh recipes that can be added to the picnic basket, or can be a perfect edition to your fresh, healthy, happy meals to be eaten outside. We’re going to start with an infused pesto. The great thing about pesto, is that it can be used in a number of different ways— plus, it’s as fresh as fresh can get. Add this basil pesto to your blackened chicken sandwich, your salad, or just as a dip for a nice baguette. The great thing is— you have options…
Infused Basil Pesto: Picnic Series
- 1 cup fresh basil
- 3/4 cup fresh parsley
- 1/4 cup fresh oregano
- A handful of piano nuts, chopped
- 1/2 cup parmesan, grated
- 1/2 cup infused olive oil
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- salt and pepper to taste
- 3 tbsp shallot, minced
- You’re going to love this— all you need is a blender or, preferably, a food processor to complete this pesto.
- Start by adding in everything but salt and pepper. You want to wait until the end to add these two because they’re to taste. Then, throw it all together, blend it up, give it a taste. Finally, add the spices according to your preference.
- Now, you’re all finished!
You have an easy, quick pesto that’s so earthy, springy, fresh, and infused that your sandwich will thank you. I suggest doing a grilled chicken, tomato, mozzarella, and pesto sandwich. It’s easy, it’s light, and perfect for a picnic. It’s important to remember that you can riff on these recipes in any way that your heart desires. Do all basil, do all oregano, add cilantro, sub pine nuts for almonds or walnuts— make it your own! The biggest key is to use fresh rather than dried herbs. You want your pesto to be fresh, so keep all the aspects of it fresh too. We hope you enjoy!